Hello and welcome back to my blog! I know school started a while ago but I’m still gonna write about it. Anyways, now I am in the eighth grade and it is crazy to think that next year I will be in high school! But for now, I’m gonna focus on 8th grade.

I know I didn’t post a lot last year but this year I have a technology class first period, and I thought I should bring this blog back! Speaking of my schedule, here it is:

1st period- Technology

2nd period- Pre-engineering

3rd period- Math

4th period- Social Studies

5A- Lunch!

5B- AE

6th period- Science

7th period- ELA

After school, I have volleyball practice or a game. Today, we play at home, against a team who beat us last time we played them. But on the bright side, other than that loss, we are undefeated! We have two more weeks of the regular season then the tournaments start!

Last year, I might have posted some new book covers I made for books I’ve read. Over the summer, I’ve kept up with this (unlike the riddles). This is a new cover I made using Canva, for a book I read called Ground Zero by Alan Gratz:

I went on a vacation with my grandparents to Flordia over the summer and we were bored one night, so I introduced may grandma to Canva and she made a new book cover for her book Virtue Falls by Christina Dodd:

Ok well, that is about all for this post, I hope to post more some time but I’m not going to make any promises because you saw how that worked out *Flashbacks to frantically searching for riddles the night before a new month then eventually giving up.* Anyways thank you for reading and if you feel like it comment on what you did over the summer or your new class scheduale.